[ZendTo] Feature request - Dropoff shortcut

Geoff Kendal Geoff.Kendal at decode-it.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 09:13:40 BST 2013

Hi,

One of our Zend.to users asked the following question...

"I regularly send files to the same people. It would be useful if there was a way of saving email addresses in [the system] so I don't have to type them in every time."

The files are always different, just the same few recipients the user sends to... Is there a way we could have a checkbox when inputting a recipient to remember the name/address for that user? Then maybe a pulldown menu with any saved addresses?

--
Geoff Kendal
IT Systems Manager

Beechwood House, Beechwood Estate
Elmete Lane, Roundhay, Leeds. LS8 2LQ
dd: 0113 273 9380 m: 07990 511283
helpdesk: 0113 273 9390

Part of the hôme group of companies (www.hellohomegroup.com<http://www.hellohomegroup.com/>)

The dull bit: The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the addressee and may also be privileged. Although the Company scans all outgoing attachments for viruses, neither the sender nor the Company accepts any responsibility for viruses and it remains the responsibility of the recipient to scan attachments (if any) for viruses. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, forward, disclose or other wise use it, or any part of it, for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Company. Company registered in England no. 4031737.