[ZendTo] Re: CAS or Shibboleth Authentication

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu May 16 10:49:06 BST 2013

One guy doug.moncur at anu.edu.au said he was going to look into Shibboleth
and contribute back any code he/they wrote.
You could try asking him?

If you have any existing Shibboleth authentication code for something
else, getting it to work in ZendTo should be pretty straightforwards,
there are a grand total of 2 very simple functions you need to
implement. Take a look at one of the existing auth modules in
/opt/zendto/lib and you'll see quite how simple it is.

Unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about Shib and so can't really
help. :-(

Jules.