[ZendTo] Re: Drop-Offs not showing and Statistics empty

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 8 12:23:02 BST 2013

Check the sqlite db file is intact and there is data in the dropoffs
table in particular.
Something like
     cd /var/zendto
     sqlite zendto.sqlite
and then poke that CLI to list the tables and do SQL statements to show
the contents of the tables.

 From the looks of it, it's finding no drop-offs.

Is there anything in the apache2 logs? You often get useful info in the
error_log in there.

I haven't seen this symptom before either, so unsure as to what has
happened.

Jules.