[ZendTo] Drop-Offs not showing and Statistics empty

Scott B. Anderson sbanderson at impromed.com
Tue May 7 17:41:56 BST 2013

I had a working zendto setup on Ubuntu server 12.10 a month ago, and something in the updates (I initially thought php 4.4) has made drop-offs not show up and the statistics page has no data.  I'm using sqllite3.  The files are there, with the correct user:group for apache to see them and don't see anything in the apache or zendto logs showing errors like failed to read directory or anything like that.  Everything else works, logins, uploads, sending emails etc.  I did a quick google search and didn't come up with anything on this.  Can anyone point me where to troubleshoot this next, or if they've already done this, what the cause and resolution are?  I'm running zendto 4.11.

Scott Anderson
IT Administrator

ImproMed LLC