[ZendTo] Re: Help with Ubuntu

Alastair Cook cookas at freeola.net
Wed Mar 27 15:49:20 GMT 2013

Hi Jules,

Thanks very much for this and apologies for the late reply - I've been distracted with other work and have just come back to ZendTo.

I'm still struggling to login to the ZendTo website on the Ubuntu VM I've installed, I have the login page up but it won't accept any login IDs.  I've added a user using adduser.php and I can login to Ubuntu using the new user, however the ZendTo site won't accept it displaying an authentication error  and "The username or password was incorrect.".  Am I going about this the right way to set up a local user for the website?

Also I have clicked on the "about" link to ensure the SQLite database is created, but where are the DB files and is there a way to admin the database in a browser in a similar way to using MyPHPAdmin?

Many thanks, Alastair