[ZendTo] {SPAM?} Antwort: Re: Feature available??

patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
Fri Jul 26 20:55:50 BST 2013

Hi,

i tested the Feature and there are a lot of bugs inside it..

IE9 --> got error ...

in the .css file --> jquery.fileupload-ui.css are incorrect references:

.progress-animated .bar {
  background: url(../images/progressbar.gif) !important;
  filter: none;
}

The original Images is called "progress-bar.gif".

There is also an Image "../img/glyphicons-halflings-white.png" completely
missing

In the notification email are the filenames missing!

You have 14 days to retrieve the drop-off; after that the link above will
expire. If you wish to contact the sender, just reply to this email.

Full information about the drop-off:

    Claim ID:          aR5qZyhkxja6D2bp
    Claim Passcode:    U85s3Yykp9js3EZk