[ZendTo] Re: Illegal string offset 'count' in /opt/zendto/NSSADAuthenticator.php on line 445

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jan 28 10:44:53 GMT 2013

Have you checked the timezone of the ZendTo server, and the timezone set
in the php.ini file too?
Sounds like you're having timezone trouble to me. Take a look at
http://zend.to/timezone.php.

Jules.