[ZendTo] Re: Illegal string offset 'count' in /opt/zendto/NSSADAuthenticator.php on line 445

Rob Dunn maximillianx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:48:02 GMT 2013

Hi Jules, thanks for responding!

It looks like both files including this line already :

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_NOTICE

I should also mention again that after I submit the form for logging in,
the next screen with the errors show the 'Logout' text, but if I click
something that an authenticated user could do, for example, "Inbox," it
will take me to a new screen saying "Access Denied - This feature is
only available to users who have logged in."  So, it does appear to be
failing on the login.