[ZendTo] Fresh Install help

Gray McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Fri Jan 25 18:25:56 GMT 2013

I have 4.11 running fine on the Ubuntu VM and am in the process of
attempting an install on a fresh Ubuntu 12.10 system. I'm pretty sure that I
have followed the instructions to install everything, and the Zendto home
page successfully loads in my browser.  However, I cannot seem to add any
users. When I run the adduser.php script, I get several "undefined index"
errors followed by  a message indicating the user has been created. However,
the user has not been created and in fact, it appears that the SQLite
database file has not been created in /var/zendto. I'm sure I'm doing
something fundamentally wrong, and apologize in advance if this is a stupid
question. Can anyone point me in the direction of a solution?

Thanks!

Gray

Gray McCord
Adapt, Mutate, Migrate, or Die