[ZendTo] Re: PHP script error

Ortt, Richard ROrtt at dnr.state.md.us
Fri Jan 25 15:16:05 GMT 2013

Solved most of the problems.  Notes are included here only to help others.  Disregard if not necessary.

 1.  Doc characters in config files are a No No.  Edit the config files in a unix editor or use dos2unix to remove extra windows characters.  This fixed my PHP Notice errors.
 2.  Smarty.class error - Still not sure how this is an error since I never touched that section; however, I did what a previous user did - rename the zendto directory, force reinstall the rpm, and then copy my config files back to the operating directory-site is now operational.

Now if I can just get the uploads to work......