[ZendTo] Re: Anyone doing ZendTo on Solaris?

Rabellino Sergio rabellino at di.unito.it
Wed Jan 23 01:49:10 GMT 2013

We're serving zendto from a solaris 10/x86, but we don't need the 2GB file oversize, so we didn't patch anything.
All the other features, like ldaps, are running fine.
We do not have nothing written about the installation, because was pretty straightforward and simple.

Feel free to ask, if you need some help.
--
Ing. Sergio Rabellino