[ZendTo] Re: Authentication failure display bug in ZendTo 4.11-6

Mike Brudenell mike.brudenell at york.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 11:44:43 GMT 2013

On 18 January 2013 09:40, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

> I would give AreYouAHuman a go, I suspect your users will much prefer it.
> The Google one can be really awkward sometimes. The only duff bit is the
> audio version doesn't really work, but I haven't tried the audio version of
> the Google one so it may not be much better. Apparently if it's too
> audible, the botnets can transcribe it and crack it really easily. A bit of
> a lose-lose situation there, unfortunately

I tried the audio version of both AreYouAHuman and reCAPTCHA and to be
honest they sounded pretty much identical to my untutored ear … and I
couldn't make out either of them! (I wonder what Siri on my iPhone would
make of them! :-)

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
IT Services, The University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK
Tel: +44-1904-323811