[ZendTo] AreYouHuman & feature request

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Jan 18 00:19:01 GMT 2013

I just upgraded to 4.11 and migrated from google captcha to AreYouHuman.  T'was an instant hit.  Thanks for incorporating that Jules.  Migration was pretty painless.

While testing it out I noticed that if I receive a drop off notice and click on it, I still have to prove I'm human, either by captcha or the AreYouHuman game.  It makes sense that an unauthenticated user would have to pass the test to upload files, but if they're responding to a notice, it would be nice if they could just click through.  It isn't likely that a robot/script is going to generate a URL like the following:

ZENDTOSERVER.ci.juneau.ak.us/pickup.php?claimID=ubMEQ5MxVRk92EAB&claimPasscode=ittx5d2NH7NbzbSi&emailAddr=my_email%40ci.juneau.ak.us

I noticed the same thing when I created a drop off request.  When I went to upload the file in response, it

So, I'd like to request that if a user has a claim id and such already, that they not have to enter the captcha.  Or maybe a toggle in case some places want it on, and some don't.  (I know captchas can be turned off in the preferences.conf file but that's all or nothing - I'd just like them bypassed if someone is coming in with a confirmation code.)

Thanks...

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.