[ZendTo] Re: Ubuntu 12.04 ZendTo Install

Ian Knighton iknighton at computerlabsolutions.com
Mon Jan 7 23:40:44 GMT 2013

Jules -

I was directed here via this page:
http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/zendto/2012-October/001778.html

I recently ran updates on my ZendTo server and after the updates I am
getting an error "Fatal Error: Class 'SQLite3' not found in
/opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 57."  A search based off that error
code linked me to the aforementioned page.  It appears the attachment
you mention is no kept on that page and I would like to try it to see if
it would address my issue.

Would it be possible for you to send the file to me?

Unfortunately, I'm not the person who setup our zendto site so I'm not
familiar with it enough to troubleshoot any further than Google.

Thanks.
Ian Knighton