[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo ANNOUNCE: Release 4.11-8 bug-fix (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 19 22:05:56 GMT 2013

Well done. Typical me, sorry about that.

I've just published 4.11-9 so you can upgrade again and have this typo
fixed.

The only effect of that bug should have been that it stopped you
disabling virus-scanning of uploaded files. Virus scanning would have
been forced to be switched on, at which point it would have tried to run
the command "DISABLED" which of course should not be found on the search
path, so producing an error.

So if you have already installed 4.11-8 and *don't* want virus scanning,
upgrade to 4.11-9.

Many thanks for spotting that so quickly, Howard!