[ZendTo] Can't Perform admin functions

Rob Lewis rlewis at forsythshirt.com
Tue Feb 19 17:58:07 GMT 2013

Just updated to latest Zend.to, and discovered that I can't access the Admin functions, Show All DropOffs, Unlock Users, System Statistics, System Log.
Not sure if this was an issue before the update.  I don't think I have verified that this is working for a couple of versions.
I get a message that "Access is denied. This is available to administrators only"

I am logging in with a username that is listed in authadmins.  I am using the AD authenticator.

Any thoughts on where to look for the issue?

Rob Lewis
IT Manager
John Forsyth Shirt Co.
office: 905-362-4082