[ZendTo] Re: supported browsers

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 19 14:24:45 GMT 2013

I wish Google would pull their finger out and make Chrome 64-bit.

I meant to say "If you're on a Mac and using Safari, just fire...". I
use Safari so much I tend never to think about the others except when
testing stuff. And there is actually a slight problem with the latest
Safari in Mountain Lion. Everything functions okay, except the progress
bar never appears (it looks like a bug in Safari where it never calls
the JavaScript function to make the frame appear). Works in other
browsers fine, just not Safari.

Unfortunately there's little I can do with all the bugs in browsers,
they're something we have to put up with.

Thanks for the info! :)

Jules.