[ZendTo] Help with Ubuntu

Alastair Cook cookas at freeola.net
Mon Feb 18 18:58:28 GMT 2013

Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to help with the Ubuntu template for ESX.  I’ve successfully got the VM & site up and running however my  Linux skills via the CLI are limited.. I can’t login to the web site to add any users etc. or make any changes. Is there a default admin login for the website or does it all need to be done via the CLI initially?  I have tried adding / listing users by following a forum thread but get a “only one or two names allowed” message when trying to add and "command not found" for list users.  I’ve done the following:

sudo su -

cd /opt/zendto/bin

./adduser.php

./listusers.php

Can anyone help me with the best \ easiest way to get allow me to login and start using things.

Any help appreciated.  Rgds, Alastair