[ZendTo] AreYouAHuman

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Fri Aug 30 20:33:11 BST 2013

Hi all,

First of all, I just want to say that I really, really, like this product.
 It's going to save me a TON of time in administering and maintaining a FTP
for my users - especially on limited capacity hardware.

Anyways, does anybody have any pointers in using the AYAH captcha?  I've
replaced the settings in preferences.php with my publisher/scoring keys and
changed the Game Style to "Embedded", but can't get it to launch.  It looks
like the JS URL's are being generated, but all I've got is a blank space.

Thanks,
-Kris

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net