[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Front ending Zendto with an F5 HTTP/SSL appliance

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Fri Aug 2 20:31:43 BST 2013

Doh...
My counterpart for the issue, he had forgot to set snat on the pool....

Problem solved.

thanks
Brad

>>> On 7/8/2013 at 1:15 PM, <patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com> wrote:

Hi Brad,

the F5 is able to intercept HTTPS-connection to client side and also to server side. Your request will be intercepted, loadbalanced and encrypted to the Backend server. For the backend the request comes with HTTPS.

Greetings

Patrick

http://www.kaufland.de
http://www.spannende-it.de

Kaufland ist "Bester Lebensmittelmarkt 2011 und 2012"!

Kaufland Informationssysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 12 53 - 74149 Neckarsulm
Kommanditgesellschaft
Sitz: Neckarsulm
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRA 104163

Think before you print!

"Brad Beckenhauer" ---08.07.2013 16:29:40---Hi, We've been successfully running Zendto for some time and we now have a need to move Zendto behin