[ZendTo] Re: Admin functions

Artyom Aleksandrov mailing.list at tem4uk.ru
Wed Apr 24 11:48:39 BST 2013

Hello,

Check your preferences.php authAdmins section.

preferences.php file is normally found in /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php.
authAdminsThis is the list of usernames who have administrative rights over
your ZendTo server. They will be able to see statistics about the service's
use, and they will be able to see and delete every drop-off.