[ZendTo] Help with Ubuntu & logging into ZendTo

Alastair Cook cookas at freeola.net
Fri Apr 5 11:43:31 BST 2013

Hi, can anyone help with this as I'm still struggling to even log in to the website using the Ubuntu VM image.

I have the login page up but it won't accept any login IDs.  I've added a user using adduser.php and I can login to Ubuntu using the new user, however the ZendTo site won't accept it displaying an authentication error  and "The username or password was incorrect.".  Am I going about this the right way to set up a local user for the website?

Also I have clicked on the "about" link to ensure the SQLite database is created, but where are the DB files and is there a way to admin the database in a browser in a similar way to using MyPHPAdmin?

Any help appreciated,

Rgds, Alastair