[ZendTo] Re: Fatal error & RRD images

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Sep 30 11:52:20 BST 2012

On 27/08/2012 12:39, NetSys Pro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been able to solve the problem regarding the "Fatal error: call
> to undefined function".
> I needed to install ACP as follows:
> # /opt/php/bin/pecl install apc
>
> Regarding the second problem (graphs not displayed), I'm still looking
> for the cause, but the Apahce logs contain the following lines related
> to the problem:
> PHP Warning:  readfile(/opt/zendto/var/rrd/notfound.png) [<a
> href='function.readfile'>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open
> stream: No such file or directory in
Does the file /opt/zendto/var/rrd/notfound.png exist? If it does, check
the permissions, if it doesn't, put a little PNG image there and see if
that helps. It should just use the graph files once it's created some,
but that won't happen until you've been using it for a few days and
leaving drop-offs in the store overnight.

Jules.