[ZendTo] Re: Some feedback. Direct link to share. localIPSubnets. Pickup details.

Jamison Maxwell JMaxwell at PBP1.COM
Thu Oct 11 18:54:01 BST 2012

I would prefer to retain the ability to log in from external networks.

Jamison Maxwell
Peachtree Business Products
Senior Systems Administrator
1940 West Oak Circle Marietta, Ga 30062

-----Original Message-----
From: zendto-bounces at zend.to [mailto:zendto-bounces at zend.to] On Behalf Of Artyom Aleksandrov
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:38 AM
To: zendto at zend.to
Subject: [ZendTo] Some feedback. Direct link to share. localIPSubnets. Pickup details.

Hi!
It's my first post a this mailing list, so I would like to say Thank you Julian and other people.

Some days ago I launched Zendto in my company.
Yesterday I got some feedback from users, I think may be this things are good and useful.

1) On the page pickup.php (Drop-Off Summary) near strings "ClaimID/Claim Passcode" add direct link to page.
Example:

Claim ID: 7syaa3Zbgp7g8tvd Claim Passcode: u1KoPXiBGNWxYjnS

Link to this page:
https://example.com/pickup.php?claimID=7syaa3Zbgp7g8tvd&claimPasscode=u1KoPXiBGNWxYjnS

It's more easy for share/pickup and save time both sender and receiver.

2) I think it is not a good practice for security to show non AuthorizedUser all the recipients and their pick-up details.
It's also page pickup.php (templates/show_dropoff.tpl).

3) As I understand 'localIPSubnets' not work propriety. Yes, It change main page, but nothing else, anybody can login from external network.
I changed this, but I hope in next releases it'll work correctly.

--
Best regards, Artyom