[ZendTo] Re: Ubuntu 12.04 ZendTo Install

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Oct 8 09:33:49 BST 2012

Folks,

There are a couple of errors in the new SQLite3 support which have been
brought to my attention by Derek Simon.

Please copy the attached file to /opt/zendto/lib and do this as root:
gunzip SQLite3.php.diff.gz
patch -p0 < SQLite3.php.diff

That should apply the changes to the file, at which point you should
find it now works!

Jules.

On 05/10/2012 21:33, Derek Simon wrote:
> Jules,
>
> Thanks for taking the time out of your day to respond.
>
> I performed the steps listed and I get these errors:
>
> PHP Warning:  SQLite3::exec() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in
> /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 331
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function writeToLog() on a
> non-object in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 78
>
> Ideas?
>
> ______________________________
> Derek Simon
> IT Support
> d'Oliveira & Associates, P.C.
> 401-431-1990
>

> On 9/30/2012 5:58 AM, Jules wrote:
>> The "PHP Notice" warnings are totally harmless and can be switched off
>> in php.ini. As for the SQLiteDatabase error, you need to have SQLite 3
>> support.
>>
>> Just gunzip the attached file and drop it into /opt/zendto/lib.
>> Then edit /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php and set your database type
>> to "SQLite3" instead of "SQLite", and you'll be up and running.
>>
>> Jules.
>>
>> On 24/09/2012 17:10, Derek Simon wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just attempted to install (via APT) ZendTo onto an Ubuntu 12.04 box,
>>> but there are noticeable errors logged to term during the install
>>> regarding PHP and SQLite:
>>>
>>> PHP Notice: Undefined index: ZENDTOPREFS in
>>> /opt/zendto/sbin/rrdInit.php on lin
>>> e 6
>>> PHP Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_PORT in
>>> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on l
>>> ine 41
>>> PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
>>> on line 42
>>> PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
>>> on line 48
>>> PHP Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in
>>> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on l
>>> ine 48
>>> PHP Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in
>>> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on l
>>> ine 48
>>> PHP Fatal error: Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in
>>> /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite.php
>>> on line 44
>>>
>>> Ideas? Is what you indicated in your post at Ars Technica
>>> (http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1177444) still the
>>> case? No default Ubuntu 12.04 support just yet?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your time!
>>>
>>> ______________________________
>>> Derek Simon
>>> IT Support
>>> d'Oliveira & Associates, P.C.
>>> 401-431-1990
>>>

>>> Jules
>>>
>>> --
>>> Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng
>>> www.Zend.To
>>>
>>> Twitter: @JulesFM
>>> PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
>>>
>>> 'That is the land of lost content,
>>> I see it shining plain,
>>> The happy highways where I went,
>>> And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'It's in Apple's DNA that technology alone is not enough. It's
  technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities,
  that yields us the result that makes our hearts sing.' - Steve Jobs