[ZendTo] Re: 4.11 working okay?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 19 16:09:21 GMT 2012

On 19/11/2012 13:16, Artyom Aleksandrov wrote:
> I still got error ('Warning: SQLite3::exec(): table addressbook
> already exists in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 345 ') with your
> SQLite3 from attach.
>
> So, I changed it again and  add function DBCheckTable($table).
> You can found patch, src file (from this tread) and patched file in
> attach.
Many thanks for that. Yes, your version is far neater than the mess I
cobbled together!

> And another one problem in DBUpdateAddressbook().
>
> 1) First string
>   // SLASH $user = sqlite_escape_string($user);
>     $user = $this->database->escapeString($user);
Well spotted.

> 2) End of func
>       $now = time();
>       $query = $this->database->exec(
>                  sprintf("INSERT INTO addressbook
> (username,name,email,lastused) VALUES ('%s','%s','%s','%d')",
>                  $user, $name, $email, $now));
You can do this more neatly (I believe) with
$query = $this->database->exec(
                  sprintf("INSERT INTO addressbook
(username,name,email,lastused) VALUES ('%s','%s','%s',now())",
                  $user, $name, $email);

> As I see 'lastused' set not NULL but in code INSERT do not use this.
> I do not include DBUPdateAddressbook in patch because do not
> understand exactly what it should do.
That's fine, I think you've got everything covered above.

Many thanks!
Jules.