[ZendTo] ldap drop-off bug

Brendon Baumgartner b at brendon.com
Mon Nov 19 04:01:44 GMT 2012

Thanks for the javascript login fix. That worked.

I just tried dropping off a file but failed. I can login (using LDAP), but
I then click on "Drop-off" and then I click "next". I then get an "HTTP
Error 500". If I look in the apache logs, it appears there are variables
 that need to be set? I set one in the preferences file and the error went
away but It seems these should be set using some of the existing values in
the preferences files? I'm not sure why I'm getting this and no one else.
Maybe they need to be set but are undocumented?

Gory errors are here: http://pastebin.com/XMALj6Ju

-Brendon