[ZendTo] Re: 4.11 working okay?

Artyom Aleksandrov mailing.list at tem4uk.ru
Mon Nov 19 13:16:00 GMT 2012

I still got error ('Warning: SQLite3::exec(): table addressbook already
exists in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 345 ') with your SQLite3 from
attach.

So, I changed it again and  add function DBCheckTable($table).
You can found patch, src file (from this tread) and patched file in attach.

And another one problem in DBUpdateAddressbook().

1) First string
  // SLASH $user =
sqlite_escape_string($user);

    $user = $this->database->escapeString($user);

2) End of func
      $now = time();
      $query = $this->database->exec(
                 sprintf("INSERT INTO addressbook
(username,name,email,lastused) VALUES ('%s','%s','%s','%d')",
                 $user, $name, $email, $now));

As I see 'lastused' set not NULL but in code INSERT do not use this.
I do not include DBUPdateAddressbook in patch because do not understand
exactly what it should do.