[ZendTo] Re: 4.11 working okay?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 19 09:24:11 GMT 2012

On 16/11/2012 16:19, Artyom Aleksandrov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today I tried last version from site  (4.11-1) on Ubuntu 12.04 with
> sqlite3.
> It's not good =(
>
> 1) After install from deb I got follow error:
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in
> /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite.php on line 57
>
> Ok. 'postinst' script do not understand that I use sqlite3. It's not
> seriously but not nice for user.
> Just edit preference.conf for use SQlite3 and run dpkg-reconfigure.
>
> I can submit patch for 'postinst' here if you want.
If you've got a change to postinst that would enable it to default to
SQLite3 on Ubuntu 12 or higher, that would be great, thanks! The
postinst script currently does not edit preferences.php *at all*, as
you'll have to edit it by hand anyway before things will work to insert
your domain in various places and set up the captcha keys.

> 2) Ops! I catch next error:
>
> PHP Warning:  SQLite3::exec() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in
> /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 331
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function writeToLog() on a
> non-object in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 78
>
> After fast comment this if statement with $query->columnType(0) ==
> SQLITE3_NULL I can add user and login.
I have already fixed those two, new (gzipped) SQLite3.php is attached.