[ZendTo] Re: Apc entries in phpini.php page

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue May 29 19:32:49 BST 2012

Jules wrote:
> On 25/05/2012 19:14, Kevin Miller wrote:
>> Jules wrote:
> No, these *are* the rebuilt PHP which support >2GB uploads.

Righteous!

>>    I'm thinking all I need to do is run the last line on the
>> 	http://www.zend.to/phpfix.php page, that is: rpm -Uvh
>> php52-common-* php52-5* etc.
>> Only replacing php52 with the equivilant rpm file name.

> Correct. And any additional ones that it says are pre-requisites for
> those RPMs. Run the long "rpm -Uvh" command and see what it complains
> about, then add the extra RPMs needed onto the end of the huge
> command.

That's easy.  Only problem doing that was php-mcrypt-* isn't in the mix.  Is that one that needs to be modified for greater than two gigs, or can I use the stock one from the CentOS repositories and call it good?

Thanks again...

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.