[ZendTo] Re: Apc entries in phpini.php page

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue May 29 09:46:25 BST 2012

For the benefit of everyone else who might read this message, the files
are now also here:
http://zend.to/files/php5.3-CentOS6-x64.zip

Feel free to download and install. They are the latest files as of a few
days ago (26th May 2012 roughly).

Jules.

On 29/05/2012 09:35, Jules wrote:

> On 25/05/2012 19:14, Kevin Miller wrote:
>> Jules wrote:

>>> I rebuilt PHP for CentOS 6.2 yesterday. Would you like me to send you
>>> all the RPMs I built?
>> I just downloaded them from your dropoff (thanks!).  I'm a little confused yet putting all the pieces together, i.e., some yum installs are for the base system and some are for rebuilding php so it works with files greater than 2 GB.  Are these rebuilt php rpms that are>   2GB capable?  Do I need to rebuild php after installing these?
> No, these *are* the rebuilt PHP which support>2GB uploads.
>>     I'm thinking all I need to do is run the last line on the http://www.zend.to/phpfix.php page, that is:
>> 	rpm -Uvh php52-common-* php52-5* etc.
>> Only replacing php52 with the equivilant rpm file name.
> Correct. And any additional ones that it says are pre-requisites for
> those RPMs. Run the long "rpm -Uvh" command and see what it complains
> about, then add the extra RPMs needed onto the end of the huge command.
>> I did do a yum update and pulled down 4.10 this morning.  Still have some configuring to do on it though...
>>
>>    ...Kevin

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman