[ZendTo] Re: ob_flush Error

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed May 23 13:50:51 BST 2012

The quick fix would be to change the code as-follows from:

        //  Open the file:
        $fptr = fopen($this->_claimDir."/".$fileList[0]['tmpname'],'rb');

too:

        //  Open the file:
        ob_start();
        $fptr = fopen($this->_claimDir."/".$fileList[0]['tmpname'],'rb');

though from reading about flush on the PHP site a good suggestion is to create a new flush function eg:

function flush (){
    echo(str_repeat(' ',256));
    // check that buffer is actually set before flushing
    if (ob_get_length()){
        @ob_flush();
        @flush();
        @ob_end_flush();
    }
    @ob_start();
}

and then just call flush() and be done with ob_flush().
--
Thanks, Phil