[ZendTo] Reported Filesizes too small on large files.

Poulton, Stuart W.L. swlp1 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed May 23 11:09:51 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm seeing large files >4GB reported with the incorrect size. Here is a worked example.

Filesize: 4245MB

Reported size prior to hitting the 'DropOff' button is 4245MB
Uploaded filesize on filesystem is 4.2G

However, on the pickup page, the reported filesize is 159MB

Data in the database (mysql in this case) is as follows

mysql> select * from file
    -> ;
| rowID | dID | tmpname   | basename                           | lengthInBytes | mimeType               | description               |
|     8 |   8 | phpP9yHDM | SLED-11-SP1-DVD-x86_64-GM-DVD1.iso |     166649856 | application/x-cd-image |                           |
1 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Am I seeing an 2GB issue with PHP ?

Stuart