[ZendTo] Re: Proxy setup for recaptcha not working

David Strachan david_strachan at anitech.com.au
Wed Mar 28 07:09:19 BST 2012

Forgot to mention the version I'm using. Its 4.08
I also modified the recaptchalib.php file to get more vebose error
message. (from a Google groups post) I modified the die('Could not open
socket'); line to
die ("Could not open socket: $errno - $errstr"); and now get.
"Could not open socket: 110 - Connection timed out"
How should I be setting 'recaptchaProxyHost' line just the 'host name' or
'http://proxy.example.com'
I think I have tried both.

regards,

David Strachan.