[ZendTo] Can't drop-off files

Dustin Stephens dustin.stephens at 3-form.com
Mon Mar 26 22:24:20 BST 2012

I've setup a new zendto 64-bit system on Ubuntu using sqlite.  Everything
works as far as the UI and creating drop-off requests and the like.  The
only problem I'm having is when I go to upload a file and create the
drop-off, the progress bar appears for a split second and then I get a "No
data received" page and the drop-off isn't created.  Does anyone out there
have any suggestions on where to start looking?  As far as I can tell my
config.php and preferences.php file are set correctly.

Thanks!

Dustin