[ZendTo] Re: Config Issues

Derek Schartung derkles at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 00:53:21 GMT 2012

Here's the relevant config from my setup for AD:
   'authenticator'             => 'AD',
  'authLDAPBaseDN1'           => 'OU=company Users,DC=company,DC=local',
  'authLDAPServers1'          => array('dcserv.company.local'),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix1'    => '@company.local',
  'authLDAPUseSSL1'           => false,
  'authLDAPBindUser1'         =>
'CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=company,DC=local',
  'authLDAPBindPass1'         => 'supersecretpassword',
  'authLDAPcomanization1'     => 'company',
  'authLDAPBaseDN2'           => 'OU=company Users,DC=company,DC=local',
  'authLDAPServers2'          => array('dcserv.company.local'),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix2'    => '@company.local',
  'authLDAPUseSSL2'           => false,
  'authLDAPBindUser2'         =>
'CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=company,DC=local',
  'authLDAPBindPass2'         => 'supersecretpassword',
  'authLDAPcomanization2'     => 'company',

  'defaultEmailDomain' => 'company.com',

  // 'emailDomainRegexp' => '/opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.txt',
  'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?company\.com$/i',