[ZendTo] Re: Config Issues

Dustin Stephens dustin.stephens at 3-form.com
Fri Mar 23 16:47:48 GMT 2012

I can't help too much with the first 2 but the last one looks a lot like
the problem I had a few days ago.  Make sure you change the following
setting in the prferences.php file:

  'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?soton\.ac\.uk$/i',

I changed it to reflect our environment and now it works.  I also changed
line 231 from the default:

  'defaultEmailDomain' => 'soton.ac.uk',

Hope that helps.

- Dustin