[ZendTo] Config Issues

Ron Gallimore rgallimore at supplyone.com
Fri Mar 23 16:02:55 GMT 2012

I am trying to configure the VM build.

I am running in to an issue with captcha.  For some reason I am not
getting it displayed on the screen.  I am getting "Input error: k:
Format of site key was invalid" in its place.  I went to
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create and created the public and
private keys and put them in preferences.php.  I set both of these to
disabled to continue my testing

Next is AD Configuration.  After I make the changes and reload the page
I only get a blank page so I set it to local to continue my testing.

I try to drop off a file from my Gmail account for my work account and
get "You must be logged in as a Company user in order to drop-off a file
for a non-Company user."  I am actually doing the exact opposite of this
message so I do not understand what it is reading.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron