[ZendTo] Re: Security Feature Request

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Mar 13 15:04:32 GMT 2012

I see where the OP is coming from and it is a tricky one to resolve as even sending a passcode manually may be intercepted in transit; unless you mean with that checkbox ticked that it would only include the claim id and annotate the dropoff_email.tpl with an additional message that they should expect a call with the necessary passcode ?
--
Thanks, Phil