[ZendTo] email address removed

Dale Qualls deq at pattishall.com
Thu Jul 12 14:50:19 BST 2012

Jules (or anyone):

I was wondering why the email address of someone who picked up a dropoff would say "EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED"?

I tested doing pickups with just the claim info, using an emailed link and actually removing the email address info from it (deleted from the "&email" to the end of the link) and I tried mangling the link by leaving the "&emailAddr=" yet stripping out the email address and I can't reproduce the result.  In both of these tests the email address for the pickups was simply blank.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dale

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You  may
not forward this message or any attachments without the permission of the
sender.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply
to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete it.
Nothing in this email message, including the typed name of the sender
and/or this signature block, is intended to constitute an electronic
signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the
message.