[ZendTo] Re: How to access files in library ?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 24 15:17:28 GMT 2012

As root, do
     apt-get update
     apt-get upgrade zendto

Then just check your /opt/zendto/config/* files. Probably worth taking a
copy of them both before you start, as I still don't understand quite
how apt handles modified config files.

Jules.