[ZendTo] Re: How to access files in library ?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 24 09:05:24 GMT 2012

No, right configuration file, you must have a version from a previous
version of ZendTo. Attached is the latest version of the file (gzipped).
Assuming you have the latest version of ZendTo, this is the
configuration file you should be working from.

Jules.

>>> Email:		brian.ott at oicr.on.ca