[ZendTo] Re: How to access files in library ?

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Fri Jan 20 15:27:15 GMT 2012

I have already done that. As stated below, I copied a test file to the
folder. I guess my issue is...ZendTo is not "magically" picking up
anything.

As a test, I tried accessing the library folder using our zendto
URL/library and I get a "Forbidden...You don't have permission to access
/library/ on this server"

Could I have some sort of permission thing going on that is preventing
ZendTo from detecting any files that have been uploaded to the library
folder, thus not being able to "magically" pick them up.