[ZendTo] Re: How to access files in library ?

Brian Ott Brian.Ott at oicr.on.ca
Fri Jan 20 15:07:56 GMT 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 07:59:00PM -0500, Marlon R Deerr wrote:
>    Other than the instructions given about setting up WebDAV for easier
>    access to Library files, I am confused on exactly how to actually access
>    these files when performing a drop-off.  I have followed all instructions
>    and I can map a drive to the library folder. I have copied a test file
>    there but how to I actually access it now?

If you put the files into the directory zendto auto magically picks
them up! I just used scp but if you are on windows you can either use
'winscp' or use samba to share out that directory to admins or if on
nix then nfs. Either way just a simple transfer of the files into the
'library' directory should do it.

Brian Ott
Unix System Administrator

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Telephone:	647-260-7977
Email:		brian.ott at oicr.on.ca
www.oicr.on.ca

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.