[ZendTo] Fixing URL used in emails

Nigel Kendrick linker3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:10:06 GMT 2012

Morning,

Our company Internet router can't cope with loopback addresses (URLs that
resolve back onto the LAN) and so we have a public-facing URL for customers
to get to our ZendTo site and also an address (portal.our.lan) that we use
internally to get to the server in the DMZ. I thought I'd hard coded the
external address into the PHP as required to ensure that customers don't
get emails with the unreachable internal address but I must have missed a
bit . Excluding the option of replacing our router...

1) Could the URL used in contact emails be made a config variable so it
survives app updates.

2) For the interim, where exactly should I look to hard code the URL - I
wonder if I have missed an instance somewhere.

Thanks

Nigel