[ZendTo] Issues enabling SSL Website

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Thu Jan 19 14:40:32 GMT 2012

Hello,

I have ZendTo v4.08 Ubuntu VM installation.  I followed all instructions
to the "T" for  "Setting up and SSL Website".  I am using an SSL Cert
from StartSSL.  After following the instructions and restarting Apache,
I am unable to access my site via HTTPS.  I have tried several different
browsers and all fail.  Here are  the errors I am getting.  Note: with
respect to the FireFox error, I know that I have another SSL Cert from
the same Issuing Authority, but I have examined the serial numbers I
have and I know for sure that I don't have any duplicates.

When I use Google Chrome, I get the following error:

This web page is not available

The web page at https://dropoff.domain.ca/ might be temporarily down or
it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.

When I use FireFox 9.0.1, I get the following error:

Secure Connection Failed

Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate
issued by the certificate authority.  Please get a new certificate
containing a unique serial number.

(Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial)

When I use Internet Explorer v9, I get the following error:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage - no further details are
given