[ZendTo] Re: How do you market ZendTo service to your internal staff?

Paul Harrington Paul.Harrington at nmni.com
Mon Jan 16 09:06:05 GMT 2012

We renamed it to

Sendto and made sure the FQN was the same internally and externally (our AD domain is a different name)

We have implemented strict file limits on incoming and outgoing emails (5MB) so a lot of staff have to use it.  We also sell a lot of large images, so our marketing department love the system. It was a lot easier getting their clients to use this than FTP, or clogging up their email systems with large attachments. It also means they can send ridiculously large attachments (HD video clips) without relying on couriers.

The feature where you can email just the claim ID and passcode is great. In the absence of an address book in Zendto, this is great for mass emails.

Plus you get notification when your email/file is picked up, so it's good for tracking,

Paul

Paul Harrington
ICT Officer

National Museums Northern Ireland
Cultra, Holywood, Co. Down, BT18 0EU

T - 028 9039 5281
E - paul.harrington at nmni.com

www.nmni.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for zendto at zend.to. If you are not one of the intended recipients, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify paul.harrington at nmni.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Paul Harrington therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.