[ZendTo] Re: Telling users how long they have to pick up a file.

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 28 12:20:19 GMT 2012

Thanks for those 2.

I have improved it slightly by making the emails automatically pick up
the expiry time from the preferences.php file, rather than hard-coding
numbers into the templates which obviously won't work for other people.

Jules.

On 28/02/2012 11:39, Nigel Kendrick wrote:
> Hi Jules,
>
> I have just made a couple of text edits as we had a few customers
> taking their time picking up files and their claims were expiring and
> they weren't sure why. As you can see I've also upped our expiry to 30
> days. If this makes it to the released code it would be good if the
> expiry variable was picked up and used:
>
> dropoff_email.tpl:
>
> You have 30 days to pick up the drop-off, after that the claim ID and
> passcode will expire.  If you wish to contact the sender, just reply
> to this email.
>
> zendto.conf:
>
> ErrorBadClaim = "The Claim ID or Passcode was incorrect or the
> drop-off has expired; please recheck and note that drop-offs must be
> collected within 30 days of notification otherwise they are
> automatically deleted."
>

> All the best
>
> Nigel

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman