[ZendTo] Telling users how long they have to pick up a file.

Nigel Kendrick linker3000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:39:19 GMT 2012

Hi Jules,

I have just made a couple of text edits as we had a few customers taking
their time picking up files and their claims were expiring and they weren't
sure why. As you can see I've also upped our expiry to 30 days. If this
makes it to the released code it would be good if the expiry variable was
picked up and used:

dropoff_email.tpl:

You have 30 days to pick up the drop-off, after that the claim ID and
passcode will expire.  If you wish to contact the sender, just reply to
this email.

zendto.conf:

ErrorBadClaim = "The Claim ID or Passcode was incorrect or the drop-off has
expired; please recheck and note that drop-offs must be collected within 30
days of notification otherwise they are automatically deleted."

All the best

Nigel