[ZendTo] Outside user Upload Error.

a r ander12766 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 13:50:04 GMT 2012

Thanks Jules, modifying the login page worked great!!
Now, I have Zendto up and running, I can create users, login as the user the I'm able to send a file to somebody outside our organization and they can download the file OK so this woks great, now if I login as a user and send a request to a user outside our organization to send me a file, they click on the link that they get on the email, choose  the file to upload and when they click
DROPOFF FILES icon the get the error shwn below, any idea? thanks again.

 Upload Error
You must be logged in as a My Company user in order to drop-off a file for a non-Fusion UV System user.

Return to the ZendTo main menu to log in and then try again.

Drop-Off Summary

 No files in the dropoff... something is amiss!

 ()  from  on